Monday, September 17, 2012

First Rotary Meeting

Tonight I attended my first Rotary meeting, where I also had to present my home country and myself. I have to admit I was a bit nervous. I spent the better part of the afternoon preparing for my presentation and I'm happy to say that it went very well. Once I got up in front of the whole club I felt relaxed and excited to tell them about where I come from. My preparation really paid off! 

It was great to meet the members, they were very friendly and welcoming. My calendar is now full of activities with rotarians, so I'm really looking forward to the next couple of months.

To summarize, first meeting/presentation = success! Can't wait for more to come :-)





The president of the club and I.


My counsellor Susanne and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment