Sunday, April 7, 2013

March Synopsis

It was an icy March here in Denmark; I don't think I've ever experienced temperatures as low as -20 so late in the year, or seen as much as a foot of snow fall well after the first day of spring. March was also an altogether wonted month; it consisted of school, friends and family.

One out of the ordinary event that took place was moving to my final host family. It's unbelievable to think that this is my "last stop" before heading home. Once more I am munchkin sized, which is an odd sensation. I look tiny standing next to both my host parents and host brothers. I guess it will prepare me to come home to my "little" sister.

Now for some arbitrary, as well as relevant pictures of March.


Ribe, Denmark.

Ribe, Denmark. Don't let the blue skies deceive you, it was still freezing!

March 20 something in Denmark. Looks more like Christmas. 

Until next time. Vi ses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment